Power BI Summer School Terms and conditions
- Registration for the Power BI Summer School is done by sending in the registration form on the quanto.eu website
- After this, an invoice is sent to the email address provided while registering for payment of the registration fee
- The invoice must be paid within two weeks from the invoice date. Registration is only valid after receipt of the payment by Quanto.
- In the case that the event is being sold out, registrations are admitted in order of sending in the registration form. However, late payments of the invoice (after two weeks) will result in cancellation of the registration in favor of other participants.
- Hotel rooms are provided for 20, 21 and 22 June 2022, based on an occupation of one person per room. Additional costs for another guest will have to be paid to the hotel directly. Staying another night is subject to availability and has to be settled with the hotel directly.
- The package includes breakfast and lunch on 21, 22 and 23 June 2022 and dinner on 21 and 22 June 2022, as well as (soft)drinks (coffee, tea, water, etc.) during the sessions, breaks and diner.
- Evening drinks at the bar or elsewhere are not included.
- The event ends on 23 June 2022 at 16.30 hours. Early departure does not entitle participants for a refund.
- The participant is allowed to cancel the registration.
- When cancelled within two weeks of registration, a 100% refund is applicable.
- When cancelled after a two week period from registration, but before 7 June 2022, 80% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- When cancelled after 7 June 2022, no refund will be given.
- Quanto has the right to cancel the event when circumstances require to do so. In this case, all payments made will be fully refunded, but Quanto will not accept liability for other costs made by participants regarding the event.