AI in Power BI
Is this course relevant and interesting for more managers within your company? We organize this course in-company. Ask about the possibilities.
Power BI has fundamentally changed the accessibility of data-driven insights for business leaders. It has never been easier to gain understanding of your business’s key metrics. But Power BI doesn’t stop there. It brings advanced analytics to the business, allowing users to detect hidden patterns in data and to make smart predictions and forecasts on what will happen.
In the past, advanced analytics was extremely complex and needed skilled data scientists to build models, run algorithms, and interpret the results. Like with descriptive analytics, Power BI lowers the barriers to use advanced analytics and AI techniques to uncover insights like never before.
This course is an introduction in AI and advanced analytics concepts and the AI features in Power BI. After this course, you will understand how AI methods can increase the business value you derive from your data. You will know about the different ways AI is implemented and supported through Power BI.
• Apply built-in AI features in Power BI.
• Understand influencing factors on business metrics.
• Apply AI-based visuals to enhance your Power BI reports.
• Have a general understanding of machine learning techniques and how these can be used in Power BI with AutoML
The training will discuss the concepts of AI, advanced analytics, machine learning, etc. From there, we will dive into specific ways to use these in Power BI:
• Quick Insights
• Uncover insights from visuals
• K-means clustering, grouping, and binning
• The Key Influencers visual
• AI-based custom visuals
• Cognitive Services and their use in Power BI
• Machine learning with AutoML