AI in Power BI
Our training courses:
Is this course relevant and interesting for more people within your organization? We also give this course in-company. Ask about the possibilities.
Power BI has fundamentally changed the accessibility of data-driven insights for business leaders. It has never been easier to gain understanding of your business’s key metrics. But Power BI doesn’t stop there. It brings advanced analytics to the business, allowing users to detect hidden patterns in data and to make smart predictions and forecasts on what will happen.
In the past, advanced analytics was extremely complex and needed skilled data scientists to build models, run algorithms, and interpret the results. Like with descriptive analytics, Power BI lowers the barriers to use advanced analytics and AI techniques to uncover insights like never before.
This course is an introduction in AI and advanced analytics concepts and the AI features in Power BI. After this course, you will understand how AI methods can increase the business value you derive from your data. You will know about the different ways AI is implemented and supported through Power BI.
• Apply built-in AI features in Power BI.
• Understand influencing factors on business metrics.
• Apply AI-based visuals to enhance your Power BI reports.
• Have a general understanding of machine learning techniques and how these can be used in Power BI with AutoML
The training will discuss the concepts of AI, advanced analytics, machine learning, etc. From there, we will dive into specific ways to use these in Power BI:
• Quick Insights
• Uncover insights from visuals
• K-means clustering, grouping, and binning
• The Key Influencers visual
• AI-based custom visuals
• Cognitive Services and their use in Power BI
• Machine learning with AutoML
Quanto training is the place to be if you want to learn how to use Power BI and related applications. We are both MVP (Most Valuable Professional): a Microsoft award for exceptional contributions, commitment and outstanding technical community leadership. We designed our courses based on our 10+ years of experience in Power BI and its underlying technologies. You’ll learn from the best!
- All our trainers are Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP). A guarantee for the best possible knowledge on Power BI.
- Get rid of manual work by automatic load and transform of complex data.
- Learn how BI really works for your Business.
- International setting, the course is giving in the English language.
Is this the training for you?
This course is aimed at anyone who thinks that AI is an extra Business attribute and want to know how to use this new tool,
- Anyone that works in a Business role,
- members of BI teams,
- business analysts,
- business controllers.
- Costs: € 695,00. VAT may apply. The invoice will be send by Quanto B.V. and is to be paid within 14 days from registration.
- Participants: we work with a maximum of 15 participants.
- Language: this course is delivered in English.
- Prerequisites: this course does not require any prior knowledge, although some basic experience with Power BI Desktop may help.
- Material: students will receive a hand-out with the course material and training files.
This course is for everyone who wants to get the most out of analytical models with DAX. Students are expected to have some knowledge and experience with analytical models.
The Power BI Modeling & DAX Fundamentals course is a good preparation for this course. When in doubt, please contact us to discuss whether this course fits your expertise and needs.
Henk Vlootman, Data Platform MVP.
Henk Vlootman has been awarded the prestigious Microsoft MVP award since 2013. From 2013 until 2016, he received the award for his outstanding expertise and community leadership in Excel. Since 2016 he has been awarded in the Data Platform category for Power BI. Henk is founder and CEO of Quanto and founder and chairman of the Dutch Power BI User Group.
With a 25+ year career as an Excel consultant, trainer, and author, Henk Vlootman has ample experience in helping organizations get the most out of their data. Being the face of Microsoft’s launch campaign for Power Pivot for Excel in the Netherlands, he was one of the first to work with the technology now known as Power BI.
Henk is a regular speaker at Power BI and Excel-related conferences around the world. He blogs for Financieel Management, the Dutch community for finance professionals.
Michiel Rozema, Data Platform MVP.
Michiel Rozema has been awarded the prestigious Microsoft MVP award since 2019. He was given the award for his outstanding expertise and community leadership in Power BI.Michiel is founder and CEO of Quanto and founder and board secretary of the Dutch Power BI User Group.
Michiel Rozema is a data analytics consultant combining deep knowledge of Power BI with expertise on process-oriented and organizational aspects of data analytics. He is a top expert in the DAX analytical language. As a Data Insight Lead at Microsoft, he was responsible for the introduction of Power BI and its predecessors in The Netherlands.
Michiel is a highly appreciated trainer and a regular speaker on (Power BI) conferences worldwide.