Online Course: Power BI Reporting
PriceOnly online payment
Power BI Reporting
Do you think this course is relevant and interesting for more employees within your organization?
We also give this online course in-company. We are happy to provide with more information.
Power BI made Microsoft a leader in the BI market. It integrates seamlessly with both Excel and enterprise data platforms, and it allows for fast development of business intelligence solutions.
Although Power BI is presented as an easy-to-use platform, a thorough foundation is crucial to effective use and development of reports and dashboards. In this training, you’ll get to know the Power BI platform and learn how to develop Power BI reports.
The aim of this one-day course is to pass to you the valuable concepts, with makes the strength of Power BI. To put this concepts at work for your organization, you need to transform your data and calculations into visualizations. If this has been done, you need to share this dashboard throughout the organization.
After this course:
- You know the components within the Power BI platform and know how these fit together.
- You know the different ways of sharing reports and dashboards in Power BI
- You can build Power BI reports based on an existing data model.
The course gives you a thorough foundation of BI concepts. After this, you start working on visualizations in Power BI desktop and the Power BI platform.
- The Five Layer Model for business intelligence and positioning of Power BI
- Reports and dashboards
- Sharing information
- Building reports with visuals and filters
- Creating visual interaction on visual, page, and report level
- Using custom visuals
- Using bookmarks
Learn from the best trainers in Europe, with 10+ years experience in Power BI.
- All our trainers are Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP). A guarantee for the best possible knowledge on Power BI.
- Learn how BI really works for your Business.
- International setting, the course is delivered in the English.
- International setting: this online course is only delivered in the English language.
- Duration: 2 half day (3,5 hours)
- Costs: € 449,00 excl VAT. (€ 544,64 including 21% VAT). Access to the online course is only possible after paying by Credit Card or other electronic means.
- Participants: we allow a maximum of 15 participants.
- Quanto creates a virtual place for this online course. There will be virtual break-out rooms to practice with other participants.
- Language: this course is delivered in the English language. The course matrials are available in the English language.
- Prerequisites: this course does not require any prior knowledge.
- Program: a prerequiste is to have a laptop during the course with Microsoft Power BI Desktop installed.
- Material: students will receive a hand-out with the course material and training files.
If you want to have an overview on Power BI and want to build your own Power BI reports, then is the training for you. You don’t need to have previous BI or database experience.
- Members of business teams,
- BI consultants,
- Members of BI teams,
- Business analysts,
- Business controllers.
Henk Vlootman, Data Platform MVP.
Henk Vlootman has been awarded the prestigious Microsoft MVP award since 2013. From 2013 until 2016, he received the award for his outstanding expertise and community leadership in Excel. Since 2016 he has been awarded in the Data Platform category for Power BI. Henk is founder and CEO of Quanto and founder and chairman of the Dutch Power BI User Group.
With a 25+ year career as an Excel consultant, trainer, and author, Henk Vlootman has ample experience in helping organizations get the most out of their data. Being the face of Microsoft’s launch campaign for Power Pivot for Excel in the Netherlands, he was one of the first to work with the technology now known as Power BI.
Henk is a regular speaker at Power BI and Excel-related conferences around the world. He blogs for Financieel Management, the Dutch community for finance professionals.
Michiel Rozema, Data Platform MVP.
Michiel Rozema has been awarded the prestigious Microsoft MVP award since 2019. He was given the award for his outstanding expertise and community leadership in Power BI.Michiel is founder and CEO of Quanto and founder and board secretary of the Dutch Power BI User Group.
Michiel Rozema is a data analytics consultant combining deep knowledge of Power BI with expertise on process-oriented and organizational aspects of data analytics. He is a top expert in the DAX analytical language. As a Data Insight Lead at Microsoft, he was responsible for the introduction of Power BI and its predecessors in The Netherlands.
Michiel is a highly appreciated trainer and a regular speaker on (Power BI) conferences worldwide.