Join the best training courses in Europe
- Registration for a training is done by sending in the registration form on the quanto.eu website. Using the registration form means that you accept these terms and conditions.
- After registration, an invoice is sent to the email address provided while registering for payment of the registration fee.
- The invoice must be paid within two weeks from the invoice date. Registration is only valid after receipt of the payment by Quanto.
- In the case that the event is being sold out, registrations are admitted in order of sending in the registration form. However, late payments of the invoice (after two weeks) will result in cancellation of the registration in favour of other participants.
- The costs of hotel rooms are not provided.
- The package includes lunch as well as drinks (coffee, tea, water, etc.) during the theb training.
- All data and training documentations and data are provided. This can be by means of web based solution or a USB stick.
- All training documentations and data are owned by Quanto B.V. Nothing may be reproduced or used in other ways, other without the explicit written permission of Quanto.
- The participant is allowed to cancel the registration.
- When cancelled within two weeks of registration, a 100% refund is applicable.
- When cancelled after a two week period from registration, 80% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- When cancelled in two weeks before the training, no refund will be given.
- The participant has the right to send someone else to the training instead of him
- Quanto has the right to cancel the event when circumstances require to do so. In this case, all payments made will be fully refunded, but Quanto will not accept liability for other costs made by participants regarding the event.